Sunday, October 4, 2009

A lucky man...

No, I don't mean Freddie - although he is also a lucky guy.

I'm talking about me - OMG, I had the chance to see my beautiful daughter and her wonderful husband with the biggest smiles on their faces and lights in their eyes EVER.

She said she wanted to dance every dance at her wedding - and she did.
She and Freddie were glowing, radiant and exuberant!!!

It was fantastic and so joyous...so joyous...
(I'm beat - way too late for this early riser)

Everyone danced...laughed...the food was incredible...the DJ funny and perfect....and centerpieces was astonishing.....my good friend Ralph treated us to his beautiful voice for 3 songs, one all in Italian (dedicated to Freddie's parents).

I am a lucky man with the wonderful friends and family I have. I saw it yesterday....and I am truly blessed. So much love, so many genuine well wishers, so many warm & loving friends. So many people thanked me for inviting them, for letting them be a part of it. They joined in our celebration, shared our enthusiasm and celebrated my unbridled love for my daughter - wow - wow - wow.

Thanks to my friend Debbie, I relaxed.

Freddie's family and friends are terrific. They rock. His parents don't stop (showing me up with their energy). His friends, their friends are so cool.

Family and friends from near and far joined us - such a treat with some old friends.

The wedding party, Nikki and Freddie's friends are so special - they partied, helped, supported Nikki and Freddie - with that circle around them, what a great life they're going to have.

This morning's brunch with the wedding party, cousins, my two brothers (who I just don't get to hang with enough), my DAD, and the newest Mr. and Mrs. Fappiano...fantastic. Marriot's are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment