Saturday, October 3, 2009

Good morning world...

Today is the day. This is it. All the planning, organizing, the attention to detail...it all comes down to one day. Even the rehearsal dinner is over.

I wish I could take some of the credit - but it all goes to Nikki and Freddie. They are amazing. I am so proud of both of them. They thought of everything....

I wish I could describe the feeling better....to love your child so much and be so happy and proud as they grow into such beautiful people...even when that growth means they don't need us anymore....

Nikki and Feddie were such a team at the rehearsal dinner - Nikki thanked everyone, Freddie fed her the wedding party gifts.....the two of them together were like a well oiled machine....hand in hand....

I'm so proud of both of them and I'll be so happy to see them take their vows.....

What a day! A good day

No comments:

Post a Comment