Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My People, My Life

Well, the wedding invitations are coming back and we're getting responses to Nikki's shower and Freddie's stag.

Each name on every phone call or message brings me memories of who they are, times we spent together and what they mean to me. These are my family and my friends. They represent my life and all the time spent living it.

These are my people.

I'm so excited to have them share this time with us - to enjoy each other another time. I'm so looking forward to seeing them all (why don't I have more parties with them...like celebrating the 3rd Tuesday of every month - let's party).

The wedding will be a mini-snap shot of my life, spending time with the people that mean the most to me, my people...and I can't wait

1 comment:

  1. It's going to be so much fun! I can't wait either, dad.

    ReplyDelete